Application for FamilyMatters@School Coordinator
Closing date: 27.2.2017
Promote the FamilyMatters@School education by organising a minimum 5 FMS programmes for parents consisting talks, workshops, bonding activities that meets one or more of the FMS objectives:
- Plan, organise and implement FMS programmes for each target group from the recommended menu by MSF;
- Publicise programmes and encourage participation from target groups;
- Administer and collate participant feedback;
- Administer and file/submit FMS programme reports, reimbursement and other required documents to MSF;
- Carry out any other FamilyMatters@School-related duties;
- Imbue positive values and attitudes towards family, relationships and life in general.
For carrying out of the activities, we offer you an honorarium sum of S$300.00 for each FMS programme conducted.
For application and queries, please contact the school at Tel: 65618837
Click the file below for details:
JPS FMS Talks 2017 v1.pdf